Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hindi Song | Chup Chup Ke (2006)

I listened to Chup Chup Ke's songs just before I wrote this post, and I found it to be ok. However, this is not the type of music I would usually listen to. I didn't enjoy the songs at all. If you haven't listened to these songs before, I suggest you do that at least once and decide for yourself whether you like 'em or not. You may disagree with me.

The movie pic kinda shows that it is gonna be a comedy movie, which is good. I love comedy!! Specially comedy movies with Rajpal Yadav and Paresh Rawal, they are excellent performers. Sunil Shetty is another reason I'm looking forward to watching this movie. He's been great lately. You may like the movie because of Shahid or/and Kareena, but hey we are different people. OK enough said, try the music and tell me what you think.


(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')


  1. Shabe Firaq
  2. Dil Vich Lagya
  3. Ghoomar
  4. Aaya Re
  5. Tumhi Se
  6. Mausam Hai Bada Qatil
  7. Shabe Firaq (Remix)
  8. Dil Vich Lagya (Remix)
  9. Ghoomar (Remix)
  10. Tumhi Se (Unplugged)
  11. Aaya Re (Remix)

0 Responses: